Please be advised that due to the Status Red Weather Warning currently in place for Leinster, Munster and Co. Galway until 1800 hours today Friday 02March, Atlas Travel will continue to work to our contingency plan which has been in place since yesterday to ensure continuity of service for our clients.

At this time all flights to/from Dublin Airport are cancelled until tomorrow 03March, Cork, Shannon and Kerry Airports are closed and there are also some severe weather events happening in the USA.

We thank you for your patience and endurance during this challenging time. Our thoughts are with passengers stranded overseas who are trying to get home. Unfortunately, flight cancellations and airport closures due to extreme weather are events that are completely outside our control. At this time, we can only try to get passengers travelling on the next available flight options but these options are limited and demand is very high. However the decision to cancel services, is not taken lightly and is always based on putting passenger safety first.

Due to the high volume of cancelled flights – we would kindly request that where possible, please only contact us for travel in March. Please hold any requests for travel from April onwards until next week when this weather event has passed. Many thanks in advance for your co-operation in this matter as this will ensure that clients with urgent needs can be facilitated on a priority basis.

If you are scheduled to travel in the next few days and wish to change your flights, we would urge that you contact us soonest i.e. today during working hours so that our daytime team can assist you, as our Out-of-Hours teams are working to maximum capacity and you may experience long delays.

We are continuing to monitor this situation and will keep you informed.